Where controls, automation and the most modern systems are necessary, Nautilus is an experienced partner on your side. Whether it is optimising processes in manufacturing, modernising controls across multiple platforms (for e.g. Siemens S5 – S7), or software development, we plan and implement solutions and guide you to success.
In order to achieve seamless integration of new machinery, equipment and applications, an increase in efficiency, and the assembly of new analytic and operating units, - (hardware, software, PLC systems, and networking), all parties play a vital role. As your process partner and with the necessary know-how in IT and in Controls and Automation Engineering we are able to plan and implement solutions to meet your requirements. In Nautilus Solutions we are committed to providing Service, Experience and Expertise as an all-in-one package.
• Automation SIMATIC S7; STEP 7 & TIA Portal
• Automation ROCKWELL Allen-Bradley; Studio 5000
• Automation BECKHOFF; TwinCAT 3
• Automation SCHNEIDER; Unity Pro XL
• SIMATIC WinCC Process Visualisation; Flexible & TIA Portal
• Process Visualisation; Factory Talk ME
• Process Visualisation; Vijeo Designer
• Process Visualisation; ProFace
• Consultancy, Analysis and Automation according to IEC 61131-6 SAFETY standards**
• Modernisation of Control Systems on different platforms *
• Individual Communication IT <-> Automation
• Repair and Retrofitting of existing SIMATIC S5 controllers
*) SIEMENS, Rockwell (Allen-Bradley), BECKHOFF, Schneider and more ...
**) The standard IEC 61131 specifies the requirements for programmable logic controllers and their associated peripherals, which are intended for use as logic subsystems of Safety-related electrical / electronic / programmable (E / E / PE) systems.